Tuesday 15 January 2013

Rh Negative Eye Colours


It is said that eyes can never lie, that when you look into someone's eyes you can see their true spirit. There are so many different colours and shades of eyes but Rh negatives do tend to have lighter eyes in general. They also tend to have mood eyes - changing colour depending on their mood and what they are wearing.



I decided to a survey to find out the most popular eye colours in Rh negatives and then a survey out in the public where anyone could answer.



Because all eye colours are made up from brown and blue, and the colour in between those is green I decided to make the survey more fair we should group certain shades in to one of these three groups, as follows:

Brown Eyes - Amber, Black.
Green Eyes - Hazel, Olive.
Blue Eyes - Grey, Violet.

Here are the results within the Rh negative study group.

Chart Created by & © Copyright Tia L Douglass 2012 All Rights Reserved

As you can see in the Rh negative study group green is the highest, closely followed by blue and brown is the lowest. This points to the original Rh negatives having blue eyes. Brown is the dominant eye colour which normally over rides any other colour, then green, then blue. Seeing as blue is so high here it shows that those with Rh negative genes do carry the blue eyed gene strongly, as all green eyed people also carry it.

Here is the chart for the general public results, within Europe, Scandinavia, America and Australia.

Chart Created by & © Copyright Tia L Douglass 2012 All Rights Reserved


These results are harder to get a good picture from because it isn't a worldwide survey and seeing as the vast majority of the world has brown eyes. However this is including areas with the highest number of blue eyes.

What is interesting is how people seem to think that green eyes are rare, however there are lot of places in the world where the people have green eyes, and these areas show where our ancient bloodline families have visited the most, as the genes are still strong there, because as I said, all people with green eyes carry the blue eyed genes. Obviously after time an area left behind will slowly lose all green and blue eyes completely, so long as people are breeding with people with brown eyes, as they are the dominant genes.



We all have the same two eye colour genes. What gives us different eye colours are which variations of these genes we have.

One of these genes is called HERC2. It comes in two variations, brown and blue. The other gene, called gey, also comes in two versions -- green and blue.

Your eye colour depends on which combination of these versions you have as shown below:


So you can see how difficult it is for someone to have green or blue eyes, especially blue.



Chart Created by & © Copyright Tia L Douglass 2012 All Rights Reserved
Here is a map of all the places in the world where people carry the green eyed gene.
Most of the other areas are all brown eyed areas completely, with only Europe, Scandinavia, America, Russia and Australia having some blue eyes.



All Research & Graphics © Copyright Tau Tia L Douglass 2012-2015 All Rights Reserved
DO NOT COPY THIS WORK TO OTHER WEB SITES - JUST LINK TO IT


© Copyright Tau Tia Douglass All Rights Reserved - NO PART CAN BE USED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION

27 comments:

  1. what about black eyes with o-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stay away from door knobs.

      Delete
    2. New Zealand has also blue eyed people. Because of European ancestry amongst the population.

      I'm a New Zealander of European descent English/Scottish/Russian/Ukrainian/German with A- and I've got Green eyes.

      Delete
    3. stay away from drunk irish ass hole, you know better!

      Delete
  2. yeah what about black eyes.. i got black eyes and i m o negative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter and I have black eyes and we are RH negative as well.

      Delete
  3. I have a friend who has A blood type and her eyes change color with her mood as well? They go from dark brown to a bright blue! and to even hazel and green, she is also from China. When she told me her blood type she did say " A is what she said I think" when she was in the hospital so I can't even be sure lol but I have read that a low percentage of asians are O negative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This map isn't correct! My sister and I are from Belgium and we both have green eyes. I know a dozen people from my country with green eyes. How is this possible if we don't have the genes as the map says. Nevertheless I don't believe it is proven.

      Delete
    2. The map isn't 100% because some areas that are blue eyed areas are left out. The whole of northern Europe has people with blue eyes and anywhere that blue eyed people and brown eyed people breed, there will be people with green eyes.

      Delete
  4. My mom - dark brown eyes, Rh negative
    Me- light brown, or Amber eyes, Rh negative
    My son - Dark Brown eyes, RH negative
    My daughter, hazel and blue eyes, they change color , O-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am A- and have hazel/greenish eyes with dark blonde hair that has reddish undertones. My son is B+ and has blue eyes and dark blonde hair with no red undertones. His father is B+ with brown eyes and hair. My Aunt is the only other RH negative I know of in my family. She has brown eyes and brown hair. Interestingly we are both the black sheep of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have rh_0 blood fair skin medium brown /red hair and blue eyes. They change from blue to green , sometimes grey. On occasion they will be all the colors together. Except i caught a pic of my eyes being light brown!
    I am an American with Irish, German , Swedish, Scottish, cherokee & Blackfoot Native American Indian.i am lactose intolerant. Im sensitive to the sun. I am anemic so its hard for me to donate blood. I was so proud in 2009 I was able to donate. There is a special diet for all blood type's. It has helped me tremendously! Remember everyone is different. I still eat other foods. However the bloodtype diet helps your immune system as well as energy levels. It takes at least 4 weeks to see results..

    ReplyDelete
  7. My background is Croatian. My mum and all her family members (8 members) have blue eyes. She is fair haired and A neg. My dad who is B neg has brown eyes but his parents had mum, dark hair/blue eyes and dad black hair/v light green eyes. In his family there are 6 kids with a mix of blonde haired/blue eyed, to brown hair/hazel eyed to only one who is black haired/brown eyed - that is my father. I am AB neg with dark hair/hazel (more green with blue outer ring) eyed and my brother is AB neg dark hair/hazel (more light brown) eyed. Both our eye colours change with levels of light. My eyes can look light green in day light to light brown in dim light. My bros wife has v dark brown eyes and is O neg and his children are all dark haired/v dark eyed O negs. We had a mini family get together in West Australia where we, and some of my dads family grew up and all 7 of us female cousins (only a small part of the family!) had different shades of green eyes. For the most part, our broader family (uncles, aunts and 1st cousins) are light eyed, mixed hair colours and several red heads on mum's side. And my sisinlaw's family (also Croatian) are all dark eyed but she has two red haired (blood related) uncles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My background is Croatian and my parents come from a tiny island off the coats of Dalmatia. While there is a small population there genetically my parents are very different. My mum is small, stocky with fair hair and blue eyes. Her family of 8 members are all blue eyed with blonde, light brown, red and dark hair. She is A neg. My dad is tall, lanky, black hair and brown eyes, but his parents are both light eyed - blue and v v light green. He is b Neg. I have hazel, more green with some blue too eyes and dark brown hair and and AB neg. My brother is hazel eyed but more light brown AB neg. For the most part our extended families (1st cousins) are light eyed and are mixed negs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mother was O-negative and so is my brother. Mom had green eyes, bordering on hazel, and my brother has blue eyes. Both are from the USA, Mom from Ohio and my brother from California. Or at least that is where they were both born. The rest of us, my 2 sisters and me, are A-positive, but so is Dad. No wonder Mom had such a hard time getting pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. got b- negative blood group, reddish brown wavy hair, hazel brown eyes, which few ppl said it looked piercing to them....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm A- with amber eyes reddish brown hair. People have told me that they feel a bit freaked out especially when I time out for a min accidentally I'm staring at someone and I smile at the same time hahaha. Extremely piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Question! How come I'm the only family member with colored green grayish eyes and the rest brown black and i was born the as the second son?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never been able to figure out what color my eyes are. This could be the reason. Sometimes they're green. Sometimes hazel, sometimes blue, sometimes gray. I'll have to see if they track with my moods.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I almost died at 20 years old giving birth to an rh positive baby girl when I was rh negative I was not raised with my mother or father to know anything about m blood type I found out with a placental abruption which terrified me from having another child my two girls are eight years apart before I believed my blood type to be a curse that wouldn't allow me to have more than one baby if I was lucky but now my older daughter is 11 and I recently did a lot of research that told me that my blood is very rare and makes me special and every single trait that other rh neg people have shared is exactly identical to me I have always had the highest iq perfect attendance and high honor roll every year except one when I had double pneumonia but other than that I always thought my brain was literally different than other humans and that I saw light differently from a peripheral angle like shadows ghost like things and what not idk am I crazy or did I finally find out why I feel as totally different and isolated as I have always felt

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm O negative with naturally green eyes (glaucoma medication has darkened them somewhat). I made the mistake of not using the eye drops regularly at first. That may have allowed the disease to progress more than it would have. I also had a laser procedure for lowering eye pressure (SLT). On hindsight I might have have opted for SLT when I first learned of it. I hate to admit it, but vanity may have made me reluctant to use to drops at first as I didn't want to darken my eye color at first.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am RH-neg. I LOVE THE SEA SIDE, PLAY KEYBOARD, LIKE TO WORK IN ARTS, AND CAN FEAL THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE. GLAD I am who I Am. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am the eldest of 7 children. AB- green/hazel eyes, red lights in dark hair.All the others have shades of blue eyes, blonde/brown hair & positive blood types.Cuckoo in the nest?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am the eldest of 7 children. AB- green/hazel eyes, red lights in dark hair.All the others have shades of blue eyes, blonde/brown hair & positive blood types.Cuckoo in the nest?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am AB- with Green/Hazel eyes, light olive skin. My 6 siblings are all blue eyed & fair with positive blood types. Cuckoo in the nest?

    ReplyDelete