Monday, 10 December 2012

Ancient Bloodline


Hitler talked about A Rh positive blood being of the superior race, and wanted to wipe out anyone who carried the Rh negative genes, the Jews have a high percentage of Rh negative blood. He felt inferior to Rh negatives, as when he did studies he was amazed at the intelligence they showed above his more easy to control and less bright 'superior race'. He wanted to covert the occult teachings for himself, the teachings about true spirituality that our ancient tribes had passed down for thousands of years.

Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels specifically wanted to exterminate Scottish Highlanders, Bretons, Basques, South Slavs, and Czechs. All have a higher percentage of Rh negative or carry it  recessively. Their excuse was that they are from an earlier 'primitive' population.

Extract from Friedrich Engels:
There is no country in Europe which does not have in some corner or other one or several fragments of peoples, the remnants of a former population that was suppressed and held in bondage by the nation which later became the main vehicle for historical development. These relics of nations, mercilessly trampled down by the passage of history, as Hegel expressed it, this ethnic trash always became fanatical standard bearers of counterrevolution and remain so until their complete extirpation or loss of their national character, just as their whole existence in general is itself a protest against a great historical revolution. Such in Scotland are the Gaels … Such in France are the Bretons… Such in Spain are the Basques.


Friedrich Engels, Hungary and Panslavism (1849)
 
Yes that is true, O rhesus negative blood was the first blood of humans. The ancient shamanistic tribes that inhabited the earth a long time before we created the rhesus positives when we mixed some of our genes with apes.

If anyone dares to mention the differences we are told to shut up, that we are being racist. Yet there are obvious differences and a lot of them.
 
Why do they hate us so much and say we are primitive? Even though they themselves carry some of our genes within them?
 
It is because our tribes were peaceful nature loving matriarchal clans, who lived in harmony with nature, and who didn't want their version of civilisation, e.g. Cities, pollution, industry, mass produced foods, patriarchy, war, money, greed and all the other things that have ruined our beautiful planet.
 
Will they succeed in wiping us all out, as they continue to destroy our Mother Earth? Or will we be able to stop them before it is too late?
 
You don't have to be Rh negative to care about your planet and your children, and grandchildren's future.
 
We can be the solution  http://bethesolution.net

7 comments:

  1. Hello. I am AB negative. I have always felt that other people instinctively have had a repulsion towards me. As a child I had an instinctually genius level of creativity. I supressed this for many years as it made me appear strange to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O negative, not easy being me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what my blood type is or my fathers blood type is either but my mother is B- negative. So either way that means I am from the line of Rh Negative and through out my life people have always been very wretched to me, not all but many of them hate when you show your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all has completely blown my mind. The more I research all this, The more I see my entire life being explained in VERY incredible detail! Making me understand why others have always treated me either with complete disdain or like some kind of idol. As a child, I couldn't understand why most of the adults around me acted so dumb, I figured "I" must have misunderstood something because adults couldn't be that ignorant. I never said anything to them about this but many adults just hated me & I hadn't done anything to deserve it. It confused me. I always had a way with and loved, animals, & would often keep company with them over people. I'm always the one all my friends (& complete strangers) come to for advise or to pour out their secrets. I used to think there was something wrong with me because I "felt" to much, or "cared" to much about everyone's misfortune or the injustice to any & everyone or anything in the world. I would cry myself to sleep about it even as a young girl. I had to hide it & learn to control it so it didn't hurt me. I could literally be deeply bothered for days about a story on the news. I had tons of friends but would feel like I was "watching" over them distantly, even if I was in the middle of a large group of friends. like I wasn't one of them. this didnt "bother" me, it just "felt" like that was what it was. My similarities to so many things here go on & on. I & my kids have an uncanny ability to read people or even the environment. I don't know if its the RH- but I notice excessive amounts of road lamps will go out as I drivet owards them. Also, many issues with electronics that I am by.. to often to be a coincidence! It goes on & on. When I talked about some of these oddities to my husband (even though he is also a RH-) he would say "you just think your special." & got a strange attitude with me. (This was before I knew anything about the RH- info.) I'd try to say that it wasn't that I felt "special"...but weird.
    I could mention some of the more bizarre things that happen but I've learned these things can really creep people out & scare them. My poor daughter shared her ability to "just know things" about people, with a couple of her friends, explaining it was as simple as paying attention to things, & they actually ran to an adult later & told them that she was doing "satanic" things! She was mortified! (She's in her late teens) I was mortified for her..I know how she felt..I had to remind her, we have to hold back telling most people these things because they DON'T get it. She to, can't fathom how people can't "get" something's, when it seems like it should be total common sense. I truly appreciate that this site (& others like it) are helping some of us..understand how & why we are who & how we are. As well as appreciating & embracing it. Regardless of how I was treated or looked at, I've always loved who
    & how I was. I always said "I would never want to be like everyone else.. How can they stand to live so mundane, sheltered & clueless?" Now I understand & I mean that even MORE. It's like so many people are not aware of the world going on around them & not appreciating, learning about or being awed by it. It's always seemed so sad. I felt like it would be very sad to be like that. (I still do). But..Thank you again for putting the pieces together for me & I'm sure, for others also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention, I am 0- , have auburn hair, fair skin, will tan & I burn, but not like most light complected people. I slowly tan after, even without burning. I burnt worse as a kid. I had freckles on my face not till after 25yrs. did I gradually get them on my shoulders, then arms, then a few on my back & very few on my legs & middle.I'm 46 now. I've six kids, 28yr.-10yr., I hear that I don't look old enough to have kids that age, I don't feel like it either (my mind doesn't acknowledge my being older than 29!)
    I had easy & fast labors, (3hrs/44mnts.- longest & 1st, my fastest 1hr/15mnts.,all went easy & one I delivered in just 2 half pushes. most, I had a "natural"birth = I delivered without any drug intervention for pain, even with an "induced" labor (pitocin).I've an unusually high pain tolerance.
    I did miscarry as many times as live births, tho early in each pregnancy.I have difficulty telling the color of my eyes.their blue, blue-gray, grey, green-grey, green & rarely look somewhat hazel. They change with my mood, clothing color, weather, how dark or light it is,etc.,I'm told that when I am very angry, they are VERY scary. I can never get anyone to tell me exactly how or why. example: an aggressive gang member that I worked with, started to attack me & when I realized it & turned to face him (thats when I was no longer staff but someone who was going to take care of business & was more than ready.) But what was strange was the sudden look on this large 19 yr olds face when he made eye contact with me,in the middle of charging at me..the second his eyes met mine, he immediately stopped cold in his tracks, with a look on his face that could not be explained as anything other than horrified, & he slowly backed up & sat in the seat I had told him to sit in, just before the start of his attack. After that, he never said or did anything aggressive for my entire shift. but the next day (my day off) he attacked & assaulted a male staff member & later a pregnant staff member before they finally sent him to a more secure facility. So that's some idea of how my eyes Look when I'm threatened or angry.I'm just 5'5" average weight & solid build. I have exaggerated muscles, yet I don't work out or have a physical job.I grew up in a tough area & had to learn to defend myself at an early age (having no siblings to turn to), I have a very natural & instinctual fighting ability and strength WAY beyond what most females come close to. I've been told I fight & hit like a man, even as a teen. This is another very, VERY unusual thing about me... Though I haven't read anything saying this has anything to do with my RH factor. I have fibromyalgia, & have recently discovered that this seems more common in RH neg. people. I have a tendency to come out of anesthesia to early - while in several operations, I need three times more Novocain at the dentist (he's said he's never given anyone that much Novocain in his entire career.), I seem to need much higher doses of medications like pain meds to get the typical relief & I seem to burn through medication sooner than I should. I have extremely sensitive hearing, & often am overly sensitive to any stimulation. I can't wear long sleeves, things touching up against my arms, etc., I have a natural ability to do Reiki, I'd "play" with the energy between my hands as a kid, I started putting myself into self-hypnosis at age 7 without being taught or even knowing what it was I was doing until years later. I love water but I'm not a strong swimmer. It almost makes me feel trancelike when I watch it, Lol! I'm going on & on again! Sorry, I just can't believe that I'm actually somewhat normal! Sort of....lol!!! I'm sure there's tons more... & tons more that I didn't know had anything to do with my RH factor!

    ReplyDelete