Sunday 16 December 2012

Enforced Immunization of ALL Rh Negative Women!


Many Rh negative women are coming forward with their experiences of having been given the Anti D vaccination when they were pregnant. Many are saying that their children have autism and all kinds of other health problems, that they feel were caused by having this injection in the first place. In some cases it wasn't even necessary, as both the Mother and Father were Rh negative.

So finding the following medical article claiming that all women who are Rh negative should be given this injection is very worrying indeed.

SS5-3: Rh Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn: A Major Public Health Problem.
Alvin Zipursky MD, FRCP; Vinod Paul MD, PhD

Background: Rh hemolytic disease of newborn infants is preventable by administration of anti Rh (D) gamma globulin to Rh negative women post-partum; as a result Rh disease has been virtually eradicated from developed countries.

Objectives: To provide evidence that Rh isoimmunization and consequently Rh hemolytic disease of the newborn occurs in low income countries.

Methods: The evidence has been obtained by determining the annual total distribution of anti-Rh (D) gamma globulin world-wide. That information combined with data on total births and prevalence of Rh negativity provides indirect evidence of the total number of women who have received anti-Rh (D) gamma globulin and thereby the number who have not received protection.

Results: It is estimated that annually over one million women did not receive anti-Rh gamma globulin and as a result over 100,000 babies are born with Rh hemolytic disease resulting in stillbirths, neonatal deaths or bilirubin induced brain damage (kernicterus). In many countries Rh negative women are not identified. One approach to solving this problem has been in the state of Bihar, India where there is now a program to determine Rh groups of 34 million girls, ages 0-18.

Conclusion and implications for public health practice: This serious public health problem is preventable and programs should be developed for the prevention of Rh is immunization in all women at risk and thereby the eradication of Rh hemolytic disease of newborn infants.

9 comments:

  1. I don't think it should have been necessary for me to have had the injection as my husband was also rhesus negative blood type.

    But nobody took that into consideration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my children were Rh Neg like me so I didn't need the injection.
    What I find annoying is that my husband was never checked as it would have saved me having all those blood tests.
    My daughter is working on getting her hubby to donate blood so he can be typed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get test kits to do at home yourself, they are inexpensive and quick to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a lot of research while I was pregnant. The 28 week rhogam shot is not necessary. Most countries don't even do them at all. The US began recommending them in the late 80's. (Shortly before the jump in austism diagnosis)
    The ONLY way the shot will help is if there is some sort of trauma causing blood mixing. Even then, you have 72 hours to administer the shot. It does not last in your system, or they wouldn't also do the shot 12 weeks later after the birth.
    This shot is a blood product. It crosses the placenta, dramatically increasing danger to the fetus in utero.
    I don't have the exact % at my fingertips (as I'm still in bed) but an independent study was done by a doctor using her own patients. Of her patients that have Autism, OVER 60% of them come from mothers that are RH-, and received the 28 week Rhogam shot. That is a huge number!
    Even the "thimerisol free" version still contains a small amount of mercury.
    Personally I was not at all willing to roll the dice in this situation. (I would have made a different decision if I had suffered from trauma)
    Also... The biggest threat during birth of cross contamination of mom/baby blood is EARLY cord clamping. If the cord is cut while the baby's blood is still entering the baby from the placenta, it is too soon. RH- mommas NEED to insist on delayed cord clamping. Sadly, I had to bring the research to my midwife to back up my request, because it isn't something that most providers even know about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Jen for sharing this with us. If you have any links to information about this please post them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rogam failed in my case, I wish I never received it. Both my son's were born with rh disease of the newborn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think it does anyone any good to call it a disease, it isn't a disease, it is caused by the mixing of two different types of blood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been reading this site and it's sister sites with much interest for the last couple of days. I'm ONeg, and have found so many...ahem..coincidental bits of information that I just can't ignore. However on this, I wanted to pipe in. My mother who passed away two years ago was an Rh Neg person, my father is Rh Pos. Out of roughly 10 pregnancies, at least 2 of twins (including myself,) I am the *only* child to survive. All the others were miscarriages in her 2-5 month, all girls. This was heart-break for my mother. When I was bearing children, I was told the RhoGam was absolutely necessary for the survival of my fetuses, and with my mother's history, I never questioned it. Of my three live births, my oldest son is ONeg, and I believe has Asperger's Syndrome, but we can't prove it because of his high IQ. Of my other two, I remember one is O Pos, and one is a Rh Neg, but I don't remember what. I'm very very interested in learning more, and I'll be bookmarking the site (actually, I've bookmarked several things on here already,) but I thought I'd mention that for my mom, the RhoGam could have really changed her life. Feel free to contact me, as this subject (ONeg) is very interesting.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When my grandmother was pregnant she was given shots to keep her babies alive and she is O negative while my grandfather is O positive. Yet all of the children, including myself came out to be O negative. She had 5 children and 2 died as well, one was a still born and the other died after she gave birth, my uncle almost died as well but he and my mother and aunt were the only ones who made it.

      Delete